The Journey Continues...

Mexico Trip 2009! We are going into the mountains of Central America to preach the gospel, heal the sick, provide shoes for children, and teach the local people how to brush their teeth. Can Christianity be any more fulfilling? (As I shrug my shoulders..."I think it can be!") Life as a child of God is never dull.

If you are bored, then I want to encourage you to fall in love with Jesus again...

If we do not feel loved and in love, we are spiritually bored and are consequently more vulnerable to comprise, lacking in courage and strength. On the other hand, when we come face to face with the extravagant affections of God, the very core of our being is impacted...for a lifetime!

He has touched me.
My prayer: Use me God to change my community, my city, my nation, my world.

0 comments: